Thursday, August 6, 2009





MY DADDY WANTS TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THE OBAMA VIRUS THAT IS TAKING OVER OUR COUNTRY, SO HE ASKED ME TO POST SOME FUN STUFF, SO THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WILL DO.




Have you ever wondered what life would be like in Obama's brave new world once his National Health Care take over has kicked into high gear? Even the simplest things in life would become complicated, things that we take for granted today, such as ordering a pizza. Click on the following to see what I mean:

Order Me A Pizza!

That Rush Limbaugh really cracks me up, I mean sometimes he makes me laugh so hard, that if I 'm drinking water, it squirts out my nose (bet you thought only humans could do that, WRONG!). The following video is a good example of what I mean:





Now for something really beautiful. Click on the following, sit back and enjoy. Then Thank God for your sight and know that you are truly blessed:

0 comments:

Post a Comment