Tuesday, August 25, 2009


There are three videos that make up tonight's show. To learn what is happening to America today, please watch all three parts. This will shock you, but it will also enlighten you:

ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN
Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"This is probably the hardest week of broadcast in my life. I have been trying to figure out what is going on with my country since President Bush argued -- with a straight face -- that he could protect America while keeping our borders wide open. You and I both knew at the time that was a lie. You were angry, but you also had a life (family, job) and probably didn't start watching things closely. Because of my job, I did."

Glenn Beck Show: 8/25/09 - Part I




Glenn Beck Show: 8/25/09 - Part II




Glenn Beck Show: 8/25/09 - Part III

0 comments:

Post a Comment