Sunday, January 18, 2009



The Kind of Dreams That Can Give Anyone Angina!



You know, I have often had the feeling that once Obama gets into the White House, he will be hard to get rid of.



I have had several dreams of just such a scenario and I always woke up in a cold sweat. The dream was bad enough, but then, just to add insult to injury, I came across the following:



OBAMA, PRESIDENT FOR LIFE!



Now I need another diaper change!

















A WORD OF WARNING:



Barack Obama is not the Messiah!



Vietnamese

Barack Obama không phải là Messiah!



Arabic

باراك أوباما ليس المسيح!



Italian

Barack Obama non è il Messia!



Filipino

Barack Obama ay hindi ang Mesiyas!



French

Barack Obama n'est pas le Messie!



German

Barack Obama ist nicht der Messias!



Greek

Barack Obama δεν είναι ο Μεσσίας!



Hebrew

Barack Obama הוא לא המשיח!



Ukrainian

Барак Обама НЕ Месія!



Spanish

Barack Obama no es el Mesías!









0 comments:

Post a Comment