Saturday, January 31, 2009



There are many people who do not know that dogs suffer from bad dreams and nightmares, the same as people do, but actually we have them more often then you would think, especially if we managed to scarf down mass quantities of food just before falling asleep.

Since I have my Daddy wrapped around my little paw (all I have to do is look at him with my pretty brown eyes and he will do what ever I want) I can always get a pretty good dish full of food just before he goes to bed, then I pig out like there is no tomorrow, then I have some real doozies in bad dreams and nightmares.

Now, I am a real believer in sharing the bounty with others, so I have decided to share some of my best
bad dreams and nightmares with you.



This is one I have very often. I call it a "Birdoggie".
Actually I think it is kinda cute, don't you. In my dreams, I play 'Tag' with it in my back yard.






Now, this one is just plain weird. Can you imagine sunning yourself in your favorite spot and seeing this thing come hippity-hoppiting over to you? YUK!









Last week, I dreamed that this thing chased me all over Kingdom come after I tried to steal one of his bones. I think it is a Bald Deagle.





This creature likes to bury cans of tuna fish all over the back yard.Trouble is, it isn't very bright because once it buries them, it can't remember where.








I saved the worse for last. This a frogagator and they jump right up in your face and bite. Last night, my Daddy gave me the topping off of a day old pizza (yum,yum, one of my favorites) along with burger, before going to bed. Man, I had a real pig out. When I fell asleep, I dreamed that there were thousands of these frogagators coming out of nowhere and they were getting into the house. Thank goodness that I woke up just as one latched on to my tail. I got so scared I ran into Daddy's room and jumped into bed with him.

Well, I hope you enjoyed sharing in my nightmares. Have a good weekend and I'll see ya next Saturday. Munchkin

0 comments:

Post a Comment