Tuesday, January 20, 2009



AMERICA HAS A NEW LEADER TODAY BUT RATHER THAN FEELING PRIDE, JOY AND OPTIMISM,I AM FILLED INSTEAD WITH FEELINGS OF APPREHENSION AND DREAD.

Barrack Obama IS NOT my president!

I know that there are many, both on the left and the right of the political spectrum, who will tell me that I am wrong, but I can only say to them that "to thine own self be true."



The reason I boldly claim that Barrack Obama IS NOT MY PRESIDENT, has absolutely NOTHING to do with the color of his skin (I would have voted for Dr. Allen Keys if he had won the Republican nomination), but I have other much more important reasons for how I feel, I shall now explain my reasoning.

First: Is the on-going unanswered question concerning Obama's Constitutional eligibility for the Office of President. This whole controversy could have been put to rest by Obama himself, if he had just produced his full original copy of his birth certificate in a court of law, something he has continuously refused to do.

The United States Supreme Court has also contributed to this controversy by continuously refusing to hear one case after another that have been filed by various concerned citizens. The U.S. Congress has also decided not to look into this matter.

So with the seemingly mounting evidence that Obama is NOT Constitutionally eligible for the Office of President because he may have been born in Kenya and/or he may have lost his American citizenship as a child when he became a citizen of Indonesia, I cannot consider him to be a valid and legitimate President.

Second: I cannot, in good conscience, accept any man as my president who supports the unfettered murder of unborn children or a man who supports those who choose to engage in the unnatural and vile life-style of homosexuality.

Third: I cannot accept a president who advocates the abolishment of our Constitutional Bill of Rights by proposing legislation to severely restrict our First and Second Amendment Rights, by curtailing many of our Homeland Security safe guards, or an individual who insists on granting amnesty to all illegal immigrants and allowing even more illegals to enter into our country.

I am sorry, but Obama is NOT my president, he does NOT represent me or any of my moral values, therefore, I can only say that for the next four to eight years, the Office of the President of the United States is vacant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment