Friday, October 24, 2008

I felt like continuing my appreciation for today. It's really helping me to ignore politics and the economy.

More Marijuana

I hope you good folks didn't forget that I am still a marijuana advocate. I found two videos for the citizens of the United States of Anthony to enjoy. Let's get this legalized.


Sons of Anarchy
The Sons of Anarchy is this pretty cool drama about a criminal motorcycle club that's trying to survive as the warriors they have always been. It's just great. The plot is great. The characters are great. The actors are great - Katey Sagal (Peggy Bundy), Ron Pearlman (Hellboy), Glen Plummer (OG Bobby Johnson/South Central), many others we'll recognize, and many others that seem to be shaping up quite well. The production is great. It's just great. One of the reviews mentioned that if you need a Sopranos fix, this might be it. However, I didn't really care for the Sopranos after they killed off Big Pussy. It was just downhill after that.

It comes on FX on Wednesdays at 10pm. But, I don't even remember to watch FX. I watch it on Hulu. There are five episodes so far, check out the first one and be a fan like me.

Other shows that I watch include Heroes, Dexter, Trueblood, Fringe, Terminator, Monk, 30 Rock and I think of any others. You can catch all of those on Hulu except for Dexter and Trueblood which are on Showtime and HBO, respectively.
Let's get marijuana legalized so that we can enjoy our favorite TV shows while high!

0 comments:

Post a Comment