Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lately - within the last two weeks or so - I've had this unhealthy fear of Senator John S. McCain. It's not that I am afraid of how badly he'll run this country into the ground. I mean that would be inevitable if he were president. It's more of a fear as characters in a horror movie would fear the antagonist - demon, ghost, ghoul, murderer, etc.

So, I was chatting with my friend on AIM and this is how the conversation went:
Anthony Taurus: i think every time i see mccain smiles i lose a month off my life
Gwen: eww, isnt it gross?
Gwen: and when he laughs... that jerking slurp sound

Gwen: ewww
Anthony Taurus: yeah like it's like a damn horror movie
Gwen: don't watch the new interview with him an hannity
Anthony Taurus: go in the bathroom and say POW in the mirror 5 times LOL
Gwen: lol
Gwen: hes like smiling and laughing the whole time, its so creepy
Anthony Taurus: have some old guy appear behind you and start talkin or something
Anthony Taurus: then your head explodes
Anthony Taurus: he's like an older, meaner, uglier version of freddy krueger

Gwen: yeah, his eyes are way scarier
Gwen: all that botox makes them like i dont know, like frozen looking
Anthony Taurus: i think he's seeing ghosts or something.. like he's so old, he just crosses over whenever he wants
Gwen: lol
Anthony Taurus: if there really is a god, he sure gave mccain a raw deal lol
The Presidential Election is not a beauty pageant. Although his advisers have treated Palin as if it were, this nation is voting on the issues I am voting on the issues. While I've already made my decision, I can relax a little bit and opine on the non-issues like McCain's grizzly face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment