Friday, October 17, 2008


As I was flipping channels I came across one of those music channels I don't watch anymore, either BET or MTV.. whatever. But, Janelle Monae was on so I stopped. She's one wild chick. I love it. Her dancing is what really gets me. I love it. She's all over the place but it looks cool. If I did that shit at some club, I'd be carried out for being too drunk. I don't even drink alcohol. Sorry, marijuana is my choice of drug (no hangover, no shriveled liver, no addiction).



Check as the camera focuses on her footwork. Instantly, I thought of Fonzworth Bentley dancing in the Outkast video of The Way You Move (which couldn't be embedded) at around 1:35. At any rate, I'd like to see them, Janelle Monae and Fonzworth Bentley, do a video together. I wouldn't exactly know what song they'd sing nor do I actually care. Then again, a bad song would really suck. I am more interested in what the performance would look like if they both put together some wicked dance routine, unchoreographed of course.

What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment