Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yes, love me! Appreciate me. I am "the one". Your president. Your "Sociopolitical/Economic Expert, Marijuana Connoisseur, Marketing Genius, and Social Retard President of the United States of Anthony. That's right, love me!

Since I started blogging publicly (and promoting myself a bit) on August 2nd, 2008, I've seen some of my writings around the internet. So I am feeling the love even if it's in a small way. Check it out:

Blogbursts: Reuters should just hire me as their marijuana writer
Marijuana Mondays: Ep. 4: LEGALIZE IT [source]
  1. Reuters: Health Blogs
  2. Reuters: Entertainment Blogs
Marijuana Mondays: Ep. 6: Am I too old to use marijuana? [source]
  1. Southtown Star
  2. Beacon News
  3. Reuters: Health Blogs
  4. Post Tribune
  5. Chicago Sun Times
  6. Reuters: Entertainment Blogs
Marijuana Mondays Ep. 8: New Suppliers & Pink Bunnies [source]
  1. Reuters: Health Blogs
Marijuana Mondays Ep. 9: Eating Marijuana & Cancer Patients [source]
  1. Reuters: Health Blogs
We Are Always On Trial [source]
  1. Beacon News
Reagan destroyed America (and how Obama can fix it) [source]
  1. Southtown Star
  2. Lake County News
Get used to saying, "President Obama!" [source]
  1. Reuters: US News Blogs
My Hero: Andrew Lahde [source]
  1. Reuters: Investing Blogs
  2. Chicago Sun Times
  3. Reuters: US News Blogs
Just good ol' blog love: If I missed you, let me know!
Cyberpunk Review
The Sarah Palin Email Hack: or Why politicians need to stay away from computers.
"Big Brother Goes Both Ways. (Not like that!) Anthony Taurus perhaps put it best in his blog, The United States of Anthony, on why hackers are more important today than ever before..."
theFreshScent
Welcome to the United States of Anthony
"Despite the cheesy intro, the US of A is a pretty cool blog with some interesting stats, tips and viewpoints."
Ahhhhhhhh! I look forward to seeing more love in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment