Monday, September 7, 2009


IS AMERICA ABOUT TO MEET HER END?

I know that there are many people who, for one reason or another, don't like Alex Jones, and I will readily admit that he often goes off the deep end, but I also know that very often he does present material that is right on the mark or at least contains a large kernel of truth, which is why I am posting the following four part videos.

If even half of what Alex Jones and his guest, Steve Quayle, have to say is true, then America is in some real serious trouble. I can only pray that I am not too late in posting these.

Since some of you may not be able to watch them all in one sitting, due to busy lives, I will be leaving this post up until Thursday evening, September 10, 2009, to give you chance to view and listen to all four as they could be extremely important if they are accurate:

STEVE QUAYLE ON ALEX JONES T.V.1/4: "THE HOUR IS AT HAND" - Part I






STEVE QUAYLE ON ALEX JONES T.V.1/4: "THE HOUR IS AT HAND" - Part II





STEVE QUAYLE ON ALEX JONES T.V.1/4: "THE HOUR IS AT HAND" - Part III





STEVE QUAYLE ON ALEX JONES T.V.1/4: "THE HOUR IS AT HAND" - Part IV



0 comments:

Post a Comment