Friday, September 4, 2009

To say that I am P.O.'d is just putting it mildly. Irate or hopping mad doesn't even come close to what I am feeling today.

Perhaps, being on the verge of "going postal" with a heaping dose of utter disgust comes fairly close to what I am feeling.

Let me explain. Last night I was to hold an Informational Seminar at my apartment complex's community center. the whole purpose of this seminar was to inform people about what was actually in the Obama Health Care bill.

To prepare for this seminar, two and a half weeks ago I spent six days, four to five hours a day reading the health care bill on line and making notes, and discussing parts of the bill with people in the legal field.

Then, out of my own meager income from Social Security
I designed and printed out fliers advertising the seminar. It took me two and half reams of paper and I had to replace my black ink cartridge three times.

I then went and paid the $75.00 rental fee for the community room. I then put up the fliers around the apartment complex, and before the first day of their being put up was over, three of them were removed an thrown out. I replaced them and the next day, those three plus two more were taken down or destroyed.
All of this took place within the week before the seminar.

I waited a couple of days and then replaced all of the missing fliers, once again to have them torn down.

Last night, the night of the seminar, only three people showed up. This morning, as "Munchkin" and I were taking our daily morning walk, a lady who lives in my complex approached me and said that she saw another women, who lives in the complex, (she wouldn't give me the woman's name) tearing down my fliers because she felt I was being disrespectful to "our president".

Well this information set me off. I told the informer that no matter what that woman felt, she had no damn right to tear down my fliers. I then stated that the women who did that was violating my free speech rights, and besides, I said that if that women would take the time to do her home work and do some basic investigation, she would find that "our president" is damn communist who is dead set on shredding our Bill of Rights. The woman informer then got angry and asked me how I could accuse Obama of being a communist, so I told her, that Obama himself said that if we wanted to know how he would govern, all we had to do was look at the type of people he surrounds himself with. Take a long hard look at the people in his cabinet and his Czars (close advisers), they are all communists agitators straight out of the 1970's, and they still cling to those beliefs.

During the rest of our walk, and after having breakfast with one of my sons, I have come to the following conclusion:

If the citizens of this country are against the health care bill that will strip of our basic rights, but those citizens are not willing to go beyond just paying lip service to the problem, and are not willing or are afraid to take REAL action, then they are part of the problem and are just as guilty of crimes against the Constitution if not out and out treason.

If those parents who are truly upset and concerned about the brainwashing being done to their children in the public schools, but do not have the moral courage to remove their children from the public school system, and if they are not willing to make whatever sacrifices it takes to either enroll their children into private schools or home school them, and if they do not have the courage to stand up and stop paying school taxes for the public schools, then they too are part of the problem and co conspirators in the crimes against the Constitution of the United States.

The same goes for those in law enforcement and the military, who have taken the oath to uphold, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign and DOMESTIC, but who think it is their sworn duty to back up and defend a rogue president who is a Communist and who is shredding the Constitution and enacting unconstitutional laws, then likewise, those law enforcement members and members of the military are also part of the problem and are the reason we are losing all that our founding fathers and forefathers have fought and died for.

If the citizens of the United States are damn afraid to stand up and really physically fight to save our country either due to apathy, stupidity or because they are mesmerized by the "Cult of Obama" worship that seems so prevalent in America today, then I turn my back on you. If you care so little about your country and your freedoms, then I care less for you.

I have done all that I could to for a number of years to motivate people and wake them up, but to no avail, so now the most I will do, no more and no less is pray for your immortal souls. That is it. You have made your beds, now you can lie in them.

I refuse to go down with a whimper like a sheep to the slaughter, therefore, from this point on I will ONLY engage with people of real courage, those who will not shirk from taking up arms if the situation takes a turn for the worse, because they are the true patriots. As for the rest of you, have a great life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment