Wednesday, July 29, 2009



I AM GOING TO TAKE A BREAK TONIGHT FROM BEATING MY DRUM ON THE USUAL
OBAMA RANTS, INSTEAD I'D LIKE TO SHOW YOU SOME OF OBAMA'S 2012 CAMPAIGN SLOGANS:

The Following was shamelessly lifted from Doug Ross @ Journal

"EARLY CONTENDERS FOR BARACK OBAMA'S 2012 CAMPAIGN SLOGAN"

A.) "A
sk Not What Your Country Can Do For You, Ask How You Can Illegally Contribute To My Campaign."

B.) "Your Long National Nightmare Is Not Over."

C.) "It's Mourning Again In America."

D.) "Keep America Weak Through Surrender And Taxes."

E.) "Vote For Obama; Satan Compels You!"

F.) "Building A Bridge To September 10th."

G.) "I'm With Worf."

H.) "Vote For Obama. It's Easier Then Thinking."

I.) "Don't Ask, 'What Has He Done: Ask What Has He Said He Has Done."

J.) "Isn't it Time You Were Disappointed Again?"

K.) "Read My Lips: No New Tax Cuts."

L.) "Why Work? Vote Obama."

M.) "Change This, B^*ches!"

N.) "Your Friends At ACORN Say: Vote Obama And No One Gets Hurt."

O.) "Help Keep Racial Tensions Alive, Vote Obama."

P.) "Help Eradicate Capitalism In Our Time."




I have to thank my good friend Dena over at
Blasting Caps and Dynamite
for the following:

PERHAPS THE COOKIE MONSTER HAS IT RIGHT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment