Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ACCORDING TO A REPORT ON THE ONE NEWS NOW WEBSITE, BARACK OBAMA MADE THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT AT A WHITE HOUSE CELEBRATION OF 'GAY PRIDE' MONTH:

"There are good and decent people in this country who don't yet fully embrace their gay brothers and sisters - - not yet, that's why I've spoken about these issues - - not just in front of you -- but in front of audiences, in front of African-American church members."

Obama went on to say that too many Americans hold onto "worn and old attitudes toward homosexuality."

Among those in attendance at the White House bash, was "bishop" Gene Robinson of the Episcopalian Church and several gay clergy.

After reading this article, I was moved to write the following email to Obama. So if you don't hear from me or if my blog gets pulled, you will know why:

Mr. Obama;

First let me say that I make no apologies for not referring to you as "president". That is because you do not represent me or my moral values and I did not vote for you, therefore I do not recognize your presidency.

Having said that, just encase there is nothing between your dumbo ears to grasp and hold onto a moral concept, then let me try and explain the obvious to you. Did it ever dawn on you that the very reason why many Americans have not and will not embrace gays IS because they ARE good and decent people?

For a man who claims to be a devout Christian, you sir have much to learn about the teachings of Holy Scripture. A TRUE Christian does NOT pick and choose what parts of the Bible they will or will not accept. Also, there is absolutely nothing worn or old about the attitudes held by the majority of Americans towards homosexuality. It is about time that you realize that truth IS eternal.

Even leaving religion out of it, the majority of people find the "homosexual life-style" to be totally repugnant due to the fact that it is totally unnatural and morally repulsive. We DO NOT have to "embrace our gay brothers and sisters" as you put it, and no amount of legislation that you or other morally bankrupt individuals pass, will ever make such repulsive acts acceptable or moral, no matter how many morally corrupt homosexual "bishops" like Gene Robinson or queer clergy you parade around the White House.

I'm sorry, but you will never bring the majority of Americans to come around to your way of thinking, so what are you going to do, push for legislation to have all straight thinking and moral Americans arrested and sent to re-education camps or worse? You can kid yourself into believing that what you are doing is a wonderful thing, just as you have done with abortion and other immoral legislation that you liberals have enacted, that have only ended up destroying the moral fabric of America as well as corrupting the morals of our children and grandchildren, but mark my words, you WILL have to answer to a higher POWER, and I can guarantee that you will NOT like the final verdict.

You are no Christian and you certainly are no Messiah. There is nothing great about you, nor honorable; instead, you are a stench arising to offend God. I and many other Americans like me, will be very glad when your term is over and you can go and crawl back under whatever rock you crawled out from under. And to paraphrase your former pastor, Jeremiah Wright, "God DAMN you sir, for the damage you have done, are doing and will do to MY AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL.

Respectfully (or NOT)

Most Rev. Archbishop Gregori




SOMETHING GOOD MY WAY CAME:
AN AWARD BESTOWED UPON ME AND MY BLOG BY MY BLOGGER
BUDDY SUBVET OVER AT "BLOWING SAN #1"



I am to pass this award along, so here are the RULES:


1.) Thank the one who presented the award to you and provide a link to their blog.
So, thank you Subvet, I truly appreciate the honor. The link is provided above.

2.) Share ten honest things about yourself, well lets see:
A.) I totally love my four sons and eight grandchildren;
B.) I do not abide morons easily;
C.) I enjoy a good glass of Merlot with my evening meal;
D.) I become infuriated with people who abuse kids or animals;
E.) I feel closest to God when I am on my early morning walks with a cup of coffee in my hand
and Munchkin by my side;
F.) To me, there are no better sights or sounds then those of children at play;
G.) My absolutely favorite salad dressing is creamy blue cheese;
H.) I have a bad habit of talking back to the television;
I.) I have been a dyed in the wool Conservative ever since I was in the eighth grade,
that was back when dinosaurs walked the earth;
J.) I love food, especially Southeast Asian and Middle Eastern. Most people eat to live,
I live to eat.

3.) Present this award to at least Seven others whose blogs you find to be brilliant and
inspiring in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you. So I shall pass
it on to the following:

(Rita Vernoy) at the "JUNGLE HUT"

(Kevin Jackson) at "THE BLACK SPHERE"

(Ron) at "THE LOCALMALCONTENT"

(Fidothedog) at "THE LONE VOICE"

(Leticia) at "MY DAILY TREK"

(Pam) at "MIDNIGHT MUSINGS"

(Karen) at "KAREN HOWES"

(RaDena) at "BLASTING CAPS AND DYNAMITE"

(Chicago Ray) at "CHICAGO RAY REPORT"

(Dr. Dave) at "FEED YOUR ADHD"

(Mark) at "CASTING PEARLS BEFORE SWINE"

My best to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment