Monday, June 8, 2009


Hey peoples, my Daddy has been busy most of this evening going over final exams of some of his seminary students, so while he is away, have I got a special blog posting for you.

I thought I would call this: "EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT OBAMA, BUT WERE AFRAID TO LOOK".

The following is my idea of a photo montage (Look at that, I even know a French word; MONTAGE) of some little known moments in the life of Barack Hussein Obama.



Finally, Barack's true Birth Certificate.


Obama Family Gathering in Kenya. This photo op
was followed by a goat roast served with assorted tubers
and warm camel's milk.


Ah yes, this is one we will all remember, the day that Obama
embarrassed himself and the United States when he groveled
before the Saudi King. Such a priceless moment.


I'm not sure what the heck this is, but it looked good, so I threw
it in.



Here is Barack out on one of his "Date Nights".
Rather strange don't you think?



And last, but not least, here is Barack and Michelle Obama
heading out for their "Date Night" in the 'Big Apple'.
Aren't they just darling?

OOPS! Gotta run, my Daddy's coming. Sees ya'll later.

Munchkin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment