Monday, May 11, 2009


I received the following in an email from my good friend Ron over at the "Localmalcontent".

I thought I would pass it along to the rest of my friends.

WHAT CRITTERS AND VARMINTS GATHER AT
THE OL' WATERING HOLE?


Lets see, #1- A big mountain lion, nothing wrong there;


#2 - How about a Buck? Nice to see;

#3 - Wow! An Owl;

#4 - Now what do you suppose this could be?

#5 - Well, not being a wildlife expert, I would say it is a badger
or wolverine. What say you?

#6 - What do ya know, here is a fox;

#7 - Now we have a couple of wild pigs;

#8 - Oh my! A thirsty bobcat. Why not?


#9 - Now for the scariest bunch of varmints to ever come across the
wilderness. These mangy beasts are on a special protection list by our
government, even though they have been known to cause damage to the
environment and society. There is no "open-season" on them and they cannot even
be caught in 'humane' traps. So, just what exactly are these mangy varmints?


They are the dreaded illegal Mexican aliens on their way
North to collect their share of freebies paid for by the
American taxpayer, such as: free medical care, free education,
low income housing, food stamps, and maybe even a free car or
anything else the morons in Washington, DC wish to bestow upon them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment