Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First of all, let me say that I am jealous of Barack Obama. He is the man right now. He's an educated man with a Bachelor's from Columbia University and Juris Doctor from Harvard Law. He's had crazy career success resulting in nomination for President of the United States of America. He's got two beautiful children. But, what I am most jealous of is that he's married to one of the hottest women in the nation, Michelle Obama.






As I watched Michelle Obama speak at the Democratic Nation, she made me think about all of the things that I wanted in a woman, a wife. Beauty. Intelligence. Black. Strength. Courage. Education. Style. Grace. Fire. Michelle Obama is going to redefine the meaning of First Lady from this point on.









The United States of Anthony needs a First Lady. Hey, I am the President!
Potential future First Ladies, please email your resume, two pictures (head shot, body shot), and a short explanation of how you would serve as the First Lady of the United States of Anthony.

0 comments:

Post a Comment