Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So, the time for the Black Weblog Awards has arrived. I thought I'd say who I voted for along with some bitching. First of all, I got a serious headache from looking through the list. Some folks really need to learn how to fix the colors on their sites. What the fuck? I saw one page that had reds and oranges on a dark background. It was like neon lights. i couldn't do some of those pages.

Secondly (will come up later)...

I obviously couldn't read, nor watch/listen, to everything but I at least gave it a look and a read. So, I did my best to cover it all. Here are the blogs I voted for:
...I'm gon do some hating. That's right. Say hello to the hater! Hi me!

Damn it, where's my nomination for "best blog to watch"? LOL. OK, I know I just opened up myself to blogging recently, August 4th I think. Of course, I haven't been able to get around as much yet. But still. Have you seen what was nominated in that category. I won't get into it. I voted for.. I forgot exactly who. But, I know my blog was better than the three available options. Now, I gotta wait until next year and by that time I won't be the best blog to watch because everyone will be watching by that time. Woe is me, woooe is me!

.end rant

0 comments:

Post a Comment