Friday, August 15, 2008

This particular blog is simply an effort to tie in 5 other blogs that I wrote between March and June of 2006 regarding my run-in with the 48th Precinct of the New York Police Department in the Bronx. Click the titles to take you to the specific page.

What you in here for?
This blog details the events of what occurred from me witnessing the 48th Precinct officers brutalize a young man after he was already handcuffed, their false arrest and false charges of myself, and the day I spent going through the "justice" system. It's quite a long blog, but I wrote it immediately when I got home while the information was still fresh in my mind. So, I got EVERYTHING down! That's why it's so long.
Update on my case!
This blog describes what occurred during a meeting that my lawyer set up with district attorney. I think it's important to note here that speaking directly to the prosecution in such a matter is a smart move. It gives the prosecution and idea of who they are dealing with. If you present yourself properly, as I did, it'll shake the confidence they have in pursuing the case against you.
Update on my case. Part 2
Simply put, the sissy of an officer was supposed to show up at the hearing against me. He didn't show his face. So, the case was adjourned until next time.
My Case: Part Three: The ACD
ACD stands for "adjournment contemplating dismissal". This is what they tried to offer me instead of an outright dismissal. I didn't accept it, of course. It's simply not good enough.
Case Dismissed
My lawyer calls me to tell me that everything is pretty much over and done with. It's funny though. So, read up on it.
Just for good measure, read my other blog on How to Beat the Police. It isn't hard to do. Keep in mind that the police aren't anything more than a bunch of barely high school educated idiots and most likely sports rejects that were too scared to join the military. In the military, PEOPLE SHOOT BACK. Simply know your rights, understand the law, and you'll be able to maneuver the system easily. The great thing about understanding the law and knowing your rights is that if you do live the criminal lifestyle, you can adjust your activities accordingly to minimize your own risk and exposure. Many people believe that the police always get their man. They only get the dumb ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment