Monday, March 15, 2010

I found the following over at "GRANDMAS PAGE", and thought it was interesting enough and thought provoking to share with my readers.

I did make a few minor modifications from the original.



A SHOCKING REVELATION!

THIS IS A DOG'S LIFE

As I was sitting here admiring my beautiful Munchkin (my dog) I began to think about her life and I realized the following facts about dogs:

* They sleep about 18 hours a day.
* They have their food prepared for them.
* They generally eat whenever they want, 24/7/365.
* They visit the vet once a year for their checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise.

For this they pay nothing, and nothing is required of them.

* They live in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than they need, and they are not required to do any upkeep. If they make a mess, someone else cleans it up.
* They have their choice of luxurious places to sleep and they receive these accommodations absolutely free.
* They are living like royalty, and have absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
* All of their costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day.
* I was just thinking about all this, when it suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks:


Holy Cow!...my dog is a democrat!


0 comments:

Post a Comment