Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wow. My last blog post was November 15th. *sigh*

Most folks would probably think that I quit. Some folks might even think I got arrested.

HA!

I'm good folks. Nothing is happening over here other than ordinary life. Well.. as ordinary as it could be for me - growing, smoking, and teaching.

I just had to rethink the focus and execution (other definition) of the blog.

Do I really want to be so serious, so politically/socially motivated? No, I don't. At least, not any more. I've settled on the conclusion that American people are just stupid due to a gutting of the education system in an effort to support the prison industrial complex. There's not much for me to do other than manage my own situation, help out where I can, and vote my conscience. And, that's the final word

Aside from that, the "rethinking" is over. I want to have more fun in general. It started by deleting about 80 blog posts, all primarily political and social in nature and mostly unrelated to marijuana. I just don't care to rehash it. The posts are still around. I just put them some place private. My posts will be shorter as well. No more long essays. I also want to answer more questions. And, I plan to include more pictures of pretty things. YAY!

So, yeah, The United States of Anthony is back.

Princess Diesel @ Week 3 (22 Days) in flower

0 comments:

Post a Comment