Monday, December 15, 2008

TODAY'S GIGGLE

The Change:

"Ever since my wife and I got married, she has tried to change
me. She got me to stop drinking, stop smoking and running
around until hours of the night. She taught me how to dress
well, enjoy the fine arts, gourmet cooking, classical music, and
even how to invest in the stock market," said the man.

"Sounds like you may be somewhat bitter because she changed
you so drastically," remarked his friend.

"I'm not bitter," said the man. "It is just that now that I am so
improved, I have come to realize she just isn't good enough for me."


Just to take a short break from the madness of the world
around us, I thought that I would take this opportunity to
introduce you all to some other members of my family.

I would like you to meet the Paff family.


This is my beautiful niece Anita (on the right), her husband Charley
(
on the left), and my grandnephew Brandon (in the center). On the far
right is
a close up picture of Brandon.

Anita is the oldest child of one of brother's and his wife, Roger & Terri

0 comments:

Post a Comment