Saturday, March 21, 2009





TAKING A BREAK FROM THE INSANITY WITH A THOUSAND HANDS AND POPPIN:

Sounds crazy, don't it? But please stick with me, I am sure you will enjoy what I have for you.

Today, I am giving myself and you a break from the Obama insanity that is engulfing America. Instead of ranting and raving about the "ONE" in this post, I have decided to post three videos of some truly extraordinary dancers for your viewing pleasure. As you watch these three videos, please turn up your sound, sit back and enjoy.

The first video is titled; "THOUSAND HANDS - GUAN YIN" is amazing because as you watch the perfectly tight coordination of the dancers, bear in mind that all twenty-one of the dancers are totally deaf and mute. Since they cannot hear the music, they must rely entirely on signals from trainers stationed at each of the four corners of the stage.



The second two videos feature a really remarkable eleven-year old Swedish boy who goes by the name "BABY BANG" (his real name is Marcus Nystrom). This amazing kid is an expert in a dance style called "Poppin'". This kid has dance moves that could put Michael Jackson's 'Moonwalk' to shame.




0 comments:

Post a Comment