Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Many Americans should be ashamed of themselves. They don't even know what form of government they live under. The United States is a Constitutional Republic. I am sick and tired of people saying this is a democracy the people have spoken and they want the soldiers to come home. The same people are so ignorant they have not clue type of government governs them. We are a form of democracy, not a pure democracy!

Do I want the soldiers to come home? The answer is yes of course I do, home and home safely. But we have to Finish what They Started! (when I say they I mean the radical Muslims). Bringing the troops home prematurely endangers the American Public and the soldiers themselves.

We are there now, it is gut check time. The country wasn't built or protected by sissy's.

God bless America and the Troops that protect her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment