Thursday, May 10, 2007

I was in a Sub franchise today picking up food for some friends. On the Television was George Bush conducting a ceremony for our fallen soldiers. The news casters referred to the soldiers as "Americas next generation of hero's"....while I am standing in line simultaneously the person sitting behind me said "Americas next generation of hero's MY A.." right then I spun around (without thinking about what I was doing or saying) threw a finger in his face and explained quite loudly that three of my friends are currently in Iraq serving this great country....and you better chose your next words carefully. Of course the place became very quiet and he turned red, and shut up as he should have...

Point is this, if you are in a firehouse subs, or playing a round on a golf course, or hanging in a night club, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE... OR WHAT YOU ARE DOING REMEMBER: WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING IS BECAUSE OUR MILITARY IS PROTECTING OUR FREEDOMS
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT POLITICIAN YOU SUPPORT BUT YOU BETTER SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!!
Andy, Wahlon, and Jesse you are all hero's thank you for defending the U.S. I am proud to call you friends and hero's!

0 comments:

Post a Comment