Thursday, February 15, 2007

I was just day dreaming about what life would be like in Africa if white folks kept their greedy, resource hungry asses in Europe!

I'd wake up in my duplex hut at the break of dawn. Scratch my ass (much like I do now)! Squeeze my wife's exposed tiddy gently to wake her up (like I did with my ex). She'd hit me for squeezin' her boob and grunt (like my ex did). I'd laugh because I like to make her mad! Walk out to the tree and take a good looooong piss (much like I do now)! Hunt for breakfast with my trusty handmade bow and arrow. I'd shoot down a few birds to bring back for my wife to cook. She'd see I got a lil food and proceed to cut it up and cook. Some days, I'd pluck the birds but today was kind of slow so I am a little tired. But, I do go wake up the kids for breakfast.


As they eat and get crazy, I'd take a nap before taking Anthony Jr. out for hunting lessons with the rest of the fellas and their kids. I would take him in the morning but I like my "me" time! We gotta bring back some elk! The women folk are tending to the huts, gathering fruits and berries, and water! My wife, always the go-getter that she is, decides she and her friend will brew some tea so they gather the tea leaves. She knows how I love tea... mmm mmm mmmmm delicious!

We come back to the village with the dead animals. The women begin to skin it, carve it up, season it, and cook it. The men tell stories around the fire with the children listening. However, I am a little way off watching the usual festivities with Anthony Jr. because he's 14. He's almost ready to become a man which involved some crazy ritual. He's more worried about the wife I picked out for him. I would tell him, "Look at me! You know how I get dooooown! I won't do you dirty little man! I got ya back! We gon hook up a nice little hut for you while you are on your trial and when you get back, it'll be done and your wife will be waiting for you. And, trust me, you'll know what to do when you get back!"

Then, a shiver will run down my spine as my daughter comes to tell me dinner is ready. She's my heart, my pride and joy! The spine shiver comes from the fact that she's just started her cycle for the first time. I ain't lettin no one know shit! No one taking my little girl from me. Then again, she's such a cutie pie. She'll fetch a serious dowry. I am sure I can get some cattle and chickens to start a little farm of my own. Eh, I am hungry. My wife brings my plate and surprises me with my favorite tea. I love this woman! We all sit and eat, one big village. It's like a cookout, every night!

The wife and I would walk out into the forest a bit and sit under our tree. I'd hear a noise in the distance, pull out my knife that Mbubu made for me, and get into my kill-something stance. Wifey is all tense and attentive. It turns out it was just a small rat. Damn rats all over I swear! Wifey would calm down and get real hot off of seeing me be such a fuckin protector and provider. We'd do it right there under the stars!

PEACEFUL

0 comments:

Post a Comment